New & Emerging Leaders
But it’s in this critical time that he first few months in a leadership role are the most critical part of our development journey.new leaders are often left to figure it out for themselves.
And it’s a company’s succession pipeline that suffers.
In this foundational program, each module builds on the last, accumulating skill in a cycle of acquisition and application.
at The Critical moment
Our approach combines a behavioural focus with skills development, giving your learners opportunities to reflect on their strengths and development areas, tools to assist rapid growth and practice activities to apply learnings.ur facilitators create a safe & fun environment where your learners can develop their own leadership style, work on their individual gaps and build self-trust.
At a glance
- New and emerging team leaders transitioning into management roles, or are about to step up.
2.High Level Overview
- Key leadership definitions, behaviours and expectations
- Self-assessment of behavioural strengths and gaps
- Shifts in focus and behaviours
- Taking ownership for decisions and actions
- Understanding foundational leadership communication
- Adapt communication style to ensure clarity and build engagement
- Practice skills to be able to communicate with people more effectively
- Understand performance conversations and the performance cycle
- Tools to set and support expectations with follow up feedback, and critical conversations
- Engage team members with correct conversation for the situation
- Gain a clear understanding of development planning for yourself and your people
- Introduction to coaching with assisted, focused skill practice
- Full Service Program: Develop your talent’s Digital Content Delivery Skills at scale across multiple teams
- Integrated Support Module: Feature this workshop as specialised part of your existing internal programs
- Targeted Workshops: Address this specific skill gap across your organisation in multiple, standalone short programs