Presentation Skills 2021
t has never been more important to engage an audience. Every year poor presentations to boards, SLT’s, clients & prospects cost companies millions in missed opportunities, unclear strategies, and exposure to risk.
Our highly sort after Presentation Skills Programs are built on the leading techniques from the theatre, television & film industries. Our facilitators all share our unique passion for highly active, immersive & entertaining learning.
Presence is fulfilling the needs of your audience
n keeping with our Learning Philosophy, Bard Learning takes an immersive, coaching-based approach, and builds one-to-many communication skills on a behavioural level.
Our facilitators have rich & varied experience as coaches, facilitators & actors and are trained to create a safe & fun environment where your learners can develop their own style of presenting by working on their individual gaps at speed.
Your learners are coached on their own real-world presentations so they can make changes in the field the next chance they get.
at a glance
- Subject matter experts
- Business development teams
- Leaders of all levels
- Individual contributors
2.High Level Overview
- Maintaining audience engagement virtually
- Managing your nerves
Defining & Maintaining stage presence
- Hollywood storytelling in your presentation
Changing the game with the 7KV
Managing an audience’s perception of you
Opening with impact, closing with certainty
- Structuring your presentation for impact
Making decisions on content and slides
Understanding body language & voice
Sharing the stage with slides
- Full Service Program: Develop your talent’s one-to-many communication skills at scale across multiple teams
- Integrated Support Module: Feature this workshop as specialised part of your existing internal programs
- Targeted Workshops: Address this specific skill gap across your organisation in multiple, standalone short programs